Pandemic Operations Plans
Library Services (Current Status)
As of the Fall 2021 semester, Hekman Library is open to the public.
The current status of library services and spaces is:
- The library will follow campus-wide COVID protocol for indoor spaces (currently masks are required, but not social distancing).
- Disinfecting supplies are available upon request.
- No sign-in for individual seating is required. You can still reserve group study spaces here.
- Special Collections:
- Heritage Hall access are by appointment-only. Please contact Heritage Hall staff directly for more information.
- Meeter Center - available for walk-in use
- All other floors and areas are open to the Calvin community and public.
- Peet's Coffee is open (see their hours and info).
If you have questions about other services or library spaces not listed here, please contact us! You can use the chat service on the home page, any of our other research assistance services, or call the main Circulation desk (616-526-7197) to reach library staff.