Happening at Hekman in December
The display on the second floor now features books on meditation and mindfulness, seasonal movies, and faculty publications. All of these materials are available for check-out. Just remove them from the display and check them out at our main desk.
Some selections in the first category:
- Meditation and Communion with God:contemplating Scripture in an age of distraction
- Mindfulness: an eight-week plan for finding peace in a frantic world
- Anger and Stress Management God's Way
- Alabaster Dangermond and the Serpent's Blade (faculty author, Jason Van Horn)
- Cinematic Faith (faculty author, Bill Romanowski)
- En Escuela de los Salmos (faculty author, John D. Witvliet)
There are lots more to choose from. Come in and have a look.